Independent audit, with its staff specialized across a broad range of industries, establishes long-term relationships with clients through an intimate understanding of their operations.
Independent Audit services
• Independent audit in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Preparation and reporting of consolidated financial statements for Holdings and Groups
• Preparation of financial analysis for private companies
• Due diligence reports
• Specialized auditing and reporting in accordance with client demands
• Establishing internal control systems or auditing of current systems
• Preparation of monthly and/or annual reports that foreign capital companies provide their parent companies
Why choose an Independent Audit?
In a world where investments are increasingly global, the need for financial reports which are clear, easy to understand and compare has become crucial.
The knowledge that the reports have been prepared in compliance with international standards.
An independent audit promotes confidence in the company, and an independent audit in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) means speaking the same language on an international stage.
We provide tax advisory services for all of your global tax-related problems in the same fashion we provide locally.
• Tax Advisory and Fiscal Legislation
• Tax advisory and tax certification services
• Transfer pricing
• Circulars and declarations on changes and developments in tax laws
• Local and international tax planning
• Consultancy services on dual tax agreement applications
• Merger, transfer, status change, de-merger, and liquidation services
• Establishment of domestic and foreign capital companies, branches, and representative offices
• Consultancy on Capital Market, Incentives, Banking, Insurance, Foreign Capital, and Labor legislation
Customs / Foreign Trade Legislation Consultancy
• Consultancy services on customs disputes, customs tax and duties
• Smuggling law
• Foreign trade and exchange legislation
• Anti-dumping, and similar subjects
• VAT Refund Services - Calculating the refundable VAT sums, taking into consideration confirmation with the related parties
• Book-keeping Services - Providing book-keeping services according to legislation. Preparing VAT, Corporate Tax, Income Tax, and Pre-Paid Tax declarations, Payroll and Social Security Payments
• Providing support to the accounting department with regards to any revisions that need to be made.
Welcome to the Future of Legal, a series of articles, publications, and podcasts created for in-house legal leaders. Here, we delve deeper into these forces that are having an impact on businesses and the opportunities in-house counsels have to evolve and reimagine their roles and functions for success.
Our dedicated team put a lot of effort into every matter that ARG GROUP receives.
In today’s complex business environment, organizations need more than just good lawyers. They need business-savvy legal advisers. We understand the value of high quality legal counsel in complicated times. That is why Law focuses on bringing together multidisciplinary teams with deep local and international experience to tackle our clients’ most challenging problems.
With access to some of the world’s leading subject matter experts on key issues such as regulation, audit, tax and international transactions, Law professionals consistently bring a holistic and integrated approach to projects.
We work with clients across multiple sectors including real estate, media, telecommunications, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, energy and resources, aerospace and defence, financial services, private equity, sports and entertainment and retail sectors. We offer an extensive range of legal services.